Nanjing University of Technology
Graduate science and Technology Forum will be opened!
What kind of forum?
The postgraduate science and Technology Forum of Nanjing University of technology is sponsored by the graduate work department of the Party committee of Nanjing University of technology, the Graduate School of Nanjing University of technology and the Committee of Nanjing University of technology of the Communist Youth League. It is organized by the graduate Association of Nanjing University of technology and Co organized by the graduate Association of each sub forum of each college (that is, the sub forum of civil engineering college is organized by the graduate Association of Civil Engineering College). It aims to create a strong academic campus Atmosphere, improve the academic research level of our graduate students, strengthen the exchange between interdisciplinary disciplines, and further improve the academic integrity and moral system of our graduate students and strengthen the construction of the style of study. It is the annual academic exchange event actively participated by the University's doctoral and postgraduate students, which is really not to be missed!!!
There are only three steps to attend the Forum:
01. Submit and pass the preliminary examination
Meet the submission requirements and submit in the specified way (see the end of the paper for details). In the preliminary review stage, the relevant professional teachers set up a review group to conduct blind review on the manuscripts that have passed the review, and enter the sub forum to reply the manuscripts according to the results of the preliminary review.
02. Participate in the sub forum of Civil Engineering College
Sub forum defense. PPT is produced by the author of the manuscript for display, and the on-site questions from the judges and teachers are accepted. The paper quality, language expression, question answering, speech time and PPT production are mainly assessed.
03. Participate in the finals of science and Technology Forum
The first prize winner will be selected from the sub forum to participate in the finals. If the contestant abstains, it will be postponed according to the total score of the sub forum. At that time, the school will invite experts and scholars to form a review committee to conduct on-site defense and review on the shortlisted candidates for doctoral and master's degree.
① Awards are set up in sub forums of Civil Engineering College and the final of University Forum, and certificates of honor and bonuses are awarded. The first, second and third prizes and winning prizes in sub forums account for 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% of the respondent works respectively, and the first, second and third prizes in the final of university forum account for 20%, 30% and 50% of the respondent works respectively;
② Postgraduates who have obtained the 2019 Jiangsu Postgraduates' training and innovation project must submit the interim results or closing book to the review of this science and Technology Forum, otherwise, the project will not be closed.
April 26, 2020 to May 20, 2020
02. Sub forum of Civil Engineering College
June 1, 2020 to June 10, 2020 (Preliminary)
03. Finals of science and Technology Forum
June 18, 2020 (Preliminary)
After reading the following instructions, please submit your manuscript as soon as possible!
Notes for submission
(1) Way of contribution: please send the contribution to the e-mail of science and engineering group of science and Technology Forum of Nanjing University of Technology:
Njtech202001@163.com (Civil Engineering Postgraduates belong to science and Engineering Group);
The manuscript is delivered as an attachment, and the title of the word document is set as: college + name + contact information + thesis title + (education background). For example: Civil Engineering Institute + Zhang San + 18320182018 + experimental research on seismic performance of steel reinforced concrete special-shaped columns (Master's degree);
(2) The contributor must be the first author of the paper (or the first work of the tutor and the second work of the contributor), and the title should be self prepared;
(3) There is no limit to the number of contributions, and finally the papers with the highest score in the preliminary examination will enter the sub forum for defense; published and unpublished papers can be submitted, and the contributions of the science and Technology Forum will not affect the contributions of graduate students in the off campus journals;
(4) The contributions shall be standard academic papers, both in Chinese and English. The format of Chinese papers shall conform to the relevant specifications of the Journal of Nanjing University of technology. The content shall include the title, abstract, key words, text and references. For the specific format, please refer to the format of papers (Annex I) and the template of papers (Annex II). The format of English papers shall conform to the phase of English papers in science of China Please refer to the format of English papers (Annex 3) for the specific format. Published SCI papers can be submitted after deleting the author information in the original format;
(5) This submission is limited to electronic version of word document. The format is required to be *. Doc. PDF and docx are not allowed. If the format is inconsistent, the submission will be rejected;
(6) The contributors shall abide by the academic ethics, and shall not commit any academic misconduct such as plagiarism. All contributions will be reviewed in a unified way. Articles with a review rate higher than 30% will lose the qualification to participate in the evaluation of science and Technology Forum;
(7) Information irrelevant to the paper itself shall not appear in the text, and the author's relevant information is only allowed to appear in the title of the word document;
(8) After the email is sent, please confirm the delivery by receiving the email reply;
(9) Postgraduates who have obtained the 2019 Jiangsu Postgraduates' training and innovation project must submit the interim results or closing book to the review of this science and Technology Forum, otherwise, the project will not be closed.
(1) In the evaluation of "National Scholarship", "Zhongsheng scholarship", "Shijun scholarship", "school scholarship" and other scholarships, the winners of this science and Technology Forum will be given priority under the same conditions;
(2) The winners of this science and technology forum can be preferentially recommended to participate in the "outstanding graduate cadres", "three good graduate students" and other awards;
(3) Excellent works of this forum can be recommended to Journal of Nanjing University of technology for publication. Note: the prize money of science and technology forum series activities will be distributed uniformly after the closing of the forum, among which the winner of the finals will be awarded according to the highest prize won, without repeated accumulation.
(4) This article comes from wechat subscription number "njtechyjsh" or "Nangong graduate student"
The detailed notice and other dynamic information of the science and technology forum are released in real time on the following platforms, please pay attention to:
① Website of Graduate School of Nanjing University of Technology:
② Wechat of graduate Association of Nanjing University of Technology:
Micro signal "Nangong graduate"
(5) Forum related contacts
Graduate Association of Nanjing University of Technology:
Wang Ying: 15195909830, Zhai Diandian: 13851625655
Graduate School of Civil Engineering:
Yuan Xing: 15951895211, Cheng Qibin: 13515106513
Ming Dynasty's virtue and thick learning
Persevere and persevere
Voice of Jiamu, Nanjing University of Technology
COLLEGE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING NJTECH
Source: Graduate School of Civil Engineering
Text: Graduate School of Civil Engineering
Graphic layout: Zhou Yilun
Editor in charge: Zhang Hui
Reviewed by: Ding Xian, GE Zhixuan
Click "read original" below to see more